Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Callback problem

Hello,

Is it possible for a user to choose wheather to accept callback & continoue with server calling the user back, or to cancel callback and continue to be hooked on the network with user initiated call.

For instance, when dialing from windows dial - up networking, on dialing preferences, item "Ask me for callback" is checked and i want to achieve, when DUN asks me to enter number on which to achieve callback, to click cancel and continue to be connected with original user initiated call.

And from the other side, i also want to have callback funcionality and if needed to enter the number in DUN and continue with callback.

Here is the config...

interface Group-Async1

description

ip unnumbered Loopback0

encapsulation ppp

async mode interactive

peer default ip address pool ip_pool_modem

no keepalive

ppp callback accept

ppp authentication pap chap ms-chap callin

group-range 65 94

line 65 94

password

flush-at-activation

script dialer odbiraj

script modem-off-hook offhook

modem InOut

transport input all

autoselect ppp

chat-script offhook "" "ATH1" OK

chat-script odbiraj ABORT ERROR ABORT BUSY "" "AT" OK "ATDT \T" TIMEOUT 45 CONNECT \c

chat-script callback ABORT ERROR ABORT BUSY "" "ATZ" OK "AT" OK "ATDT \T" TIMEOUT 60 CONNECT \c

Any help appreciated!

• Remote Access
1 REPLY

Re: Callback problem

Change the "ppp callback accept" command to "ppp callback permit" to allow users to cancel callback and proceed.

Views
Helpful
Replies