cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on OS X Yosemite - CSD library signature verification failed

a1exus
Level 1
Level 1

I just updated my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) to latest OS X Yosemite (10.10 (14A389)). Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is generating an error while trying to connect:

Posture Assessment Failed: CSD library signature verification failed.

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client VPN User Messages, Release 3.1 - Cisco states following:

CSD library signature verification failed.
Description    The signature of the library could not be verified. This indicates a problem with the CSD library.

Recommended Action    Remove the library from the cache, and try a new connection.

I tried recommended action yet it did not help me solve my issue, as I'm still unable to connect to VPN.

4 Replies 4

Do you have AnyConnect 3.1.05187? That's the first version to support OS X 10.10.

I'm using latest version that is available for download through Cisco's site which is 3.1.05187, and still unable to connect!

We're seeing the same error with that client, were you able to find a fix?  thanks. 

a1exus
Level 1
Level 1

We removed CSD from the configuration and used the latest version of HostScan instead:

no csd image disk0:/csd_3.5.841-k9.pkg
csd hostscan image disk0: /anyconnect-win-3.1.05187-k9.pkg

hostscan has to be on version 3.1, same as client in order for this to work! as soon as we updated our hostscan to 3.1+, i was able to vpn in without any issues)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: