Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco PIX 506e Remote Access

Hello All,

I'm having trouble with my PIX doing Remote Access VPN. I only have one static IP address, and I'm using PPPoE. At one point I had the VPN connection up but I do not remember what I did. I forgot to save my config to memory. I have gre, and PPTP opened, and the destination network would be my inside LAN I would assume.

Well the furthest I'll get with my VPN i'll connect to it, and will not have access to any device on my network, nore PING it. I can't even get out to the internet. I had the split tunneling checked, and did not work PLEASE someone help me.

4 REPLIES

Re: Cisco PIX 506e Remote Access

Can anyone help me?

Here's my attached config.

Hello khayes1984,

I am not really the right person for a solution about your problem. But i just want to let you know that it is never a good idea to publish user(names) and password information.

Knowing login/usernames make it more simple and afaik there are some ways to decrypt secret passwords.

It take time but mainly there is a way to do it. Better use "show tech-support".

It will always remove passwords and things like that.

Yes I know I didn't think of using show tech-support when I posted this.

So I did a port forward from the outside to a RRAS server, and none of the LAN devices can go out to the Internet, only the RRAS server. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Views
Helpful
Replies