i got a server which is connected via his COM interfaces to a HWIC asynchronous interface (HWIC-8A/S-232) to the ISR. Inside the ISR there is a PVDM2-24DM module as modem pool. Further i got access to the PSTN via a PRI interface (NM-1CE1T1-PRI).
I have following tasks to configure:
- the server have to setup a call through his COM interface to the repeater which is connected to a gsm modem (see attachement)
- the repeater which is connected to a gsm modem setups a call to the server (see attachement)
- 2nd generation repeaters are just accessible via ASCII code
- 3rd generation repeaters are accessible via IP
Can somebody help me concerning this configurations. This would be great !
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.