I have an 828 router working nicely on a SHDSL 1.5/1.5 connection and providing NAT for browsing etc for a small LAN, and for that it seems to work fine. The problem arrises when I try publishing services with port forwarding.
Once I have enabled a port forward from the external dialer interface to an internal, the RAM seems to fill up with translation data and fragment to h3ll, and then everything malloc errors on me.
It's a basic (no extra RAM or Flash) 828, but I would have thought I'd be able to get some basic PAT rules working.
I've pasted a (slightly sanitized) config below. Can anyone spot any mayor errors? And is there anything I can add in to drop the memory errors. Mem errors look like;
We have 3 identical switches configured by someone else and would like to claim some of the Gigabit ports(G1/G2/G3/G4) for use on servers. When we try to change the wiring and configuration, we run in to connectivity issues. Attached is a des...
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...