Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need to RDP through Cisco 1841 router to RD Gateway

I have a TS gateway and TS server (2008 R2 for both) sitting behind a Cisco 1841 router. Both have internal IP's. I bought and installed the SSL certificate with the vendors help on the gateway. Internally it works fine: I RDP through the gateway to the TS server.

I am unable to connect from the external WAN client. I'm assuming that it is because the gateway server is not visible on the router's WAN interface (of course). What do I need to do to get the connection to the gateway so that I can get to the TS server? I'm thinking that the router needs further configuration. Also, the test router is vanilla (nothing but basic WAN and LAN config - No firewall, etc., config yet).

Basically, I'll be presenting applications from the TS server behind the router. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Hi,

Have you configured NAT on the router to allow connections on public ip/port to Internal server ip/port? Check this link for sample config...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094e77.shtml

hth

MS

I'll check this out to see if my configuration is off, which I believe it is.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content