Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

physical connection of ADSL backup link

I now in final year student in networking field(CCNA student), and then I come out with my project title which to demostrate the alternate backup link using ADSL technology. The problem is, I want to know how to setup the ADSL pyhsical connection using end to end connection(router to router).Thats mean I can show and demostrate the backup function.For this simulation,the v.35(DCE and DTE) with 2 MB speed operate like leased line(dedicated link)..how about the ADSL backup pyhsical connection?

3 REPLIES

Re: physical connection of ADSL backup link

Hi

the link below give you the information you will need to configure a back-to-back link through the DSL ports.

hope this helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk274/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080135834.shtml

thanks for your reply....

I want to create the adsl as backup link with back-to-back connection.The primary link is v.35(DCE&DTE) acts like leased line.

The problem is i want to know the adsl setup connection, how in router to router.

For this demostration, the primary link is dedicated v.35 DCE&DTE acts as a leased line..while i want to used ADSL as backup link(secondary link).the question is how to setup adsl connection as backup connection?

Really want help.

For information,see the attachment.

Your help is highly appreciated

-learn from expert-

Views
Helpful
Replies