Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

pix 506e vpn connections with remote offices

soon my company will get a pix506e my boss would like to create 20 vpn tunnels to the important clients. i have only configured site to site vpn with only one tunnel and connecting a 3000 concentrator . how would i configure this with all the clients running Easy VPN Client software. all the clients have dsl connections most are running xp, or are connected to a 2003 server some of the servers we host at our site, a few are running Linux. also we would be initiating most of the connections. thank you for your help

2 REPLIES

Re: pix 506e vpn connections with remote offices

Re: pix 506e vpn connections with remote offices

hello i have checked the site for the type i am seeking but nothing seems to be exactly what i need. the two problems i have is that i what the 2003 server can be the end point for the vpn tunnel. and i cant seem to figure out how create multiple tunnels for one exiting outside interface. and also it seems that the cisco client vpn does not support sever 2003 any assistance would be dearly appericated.

Views
Helpful
Replies