Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem in accessing vpn more then three connection

funrakesh
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

i had creat remote access server in cisco asa 5505 and it is woring fine. but cant connect more then remote access vpn client where as my cisco asa 5505  has 10 vpn peer base  license. pls.... help me i want to connect more then 3  vpn client

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rakesh,

I'm very glad that is working now.

Please consider rating the threat if you find it helpful.

Thank you,

Federico.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Hi,

Even the most basic ASA 5505 supports up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously with the base license.

You mentioned that you cannot connect more than three VPN clients.... what happen when the fourth client try to connect on the output of the ''debug cry isa 127 and debug cry ipsec 127'' on the ASA?

Are always the same three clients the ones able to connect?

Federico.

Dear Federico Coto Fajardo,

Thanx for your reply very soon .

Any first three connection can connect vpn when fourth client try to connect it asked for username and password but nothing happen even i give correct username and password.

And if i try to give username and password three times it give me error msg "Secure vpn connection terminated locally by the client.

Reason 413:user authentication failed."

Thanking,

Your faithfully

Rakesh

Are you using the same user/pass for all VPN connections? I ask because there's a setting for the max amount of connections allowed for a single user (maybe this is what's happening).

If that's not the case, could you post the relevant part of the configuration removing the sensitive part?

Federico.

Dear Federico,

yes sir i am using same user/pass for all VPN Connection.As you say there is setting for max amount of connections allowed for single user then where do i set tht setting.

With Thaking

Rakesh

Let's say that you have the user cisco

If you do the following:

username cisco attributes

vpn-simultaneous-logins ?

You can check how many simultaneous logins can you allow.

Federico.

Dear  Federico

vpn-simultaneous-logins after this command i can login more three vpn client so i guess this is working .

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

Thanks

Rakesh

Rakesh,

I'm very glad that is working now.

Please consider rating the threat if you find it helpful.

Thank you,

Federico.