Views
Helpful
Replies

question about solution for vpn between two sites

alinasery62
Level 1
Level 1

hello all

i have a question about a little wierd situation for creating vpn tunnel between two sites.

i want to implement a little voip connection between two sites. one of sites is central site and has a valid ip address on interface connected to internet but in the branch site i don't have valid ip address on te router interface. in beanch site the router connected to the isp with private ip address and isp nat all traffic to the internet .now my question is : is there any vpn tunneling solution that i can connect this two site together and also i can connect devices in different sites by their private ip address .as you know in voip two side of connection should be able to reach each other and that means every side of connection  should be able to begin connecion.

what is your solution and how i can do this?

also i created a diagram about my network and this situation .

thanks

4 Replies 4

alinasery62
Level 1
Level 1

hi

no one has a solution?

is anyone there?

Hi,

First thing that comes to mind is EasyVPN with the routers. The one with its own public IP address as the server and the other ones as the client.

But I have really little knowledge of those setups on routers so I can't be much of help at the moment. Are your routers Cisco Routers?

hi

thanks for reply

yes the routers are cisco . cisco 2821 in the central office and 1811 in the branch.

Look for DMVPN on the Cisco site.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App