cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure Desktop Problems

steven.buck
Level 1
Level 1

I have a couple of users that when logging onto the secure desktop it asks if they want to erase the secure desktop. No matter what they select it keeps coming up with the same message and not the log on screen. The only way around this is to delete the 2 Cisco folders under application data and local settings application data within their profile. Any ideas why this is?

3 Replies 3

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7

What version of CSD are you currently using? If not the latest, can you try to duplicate the issue with the 3.5.1077 client?

Not sure what version it is as our IT dept person is away. I have come across this problem before?

I would confirm with them on the version that is running in your production network.  I have seen a few instances of this issue all of which were resolved by upgrading to a more recent client version.  If the issue still persists with the latest client, we will want to gather additional details regarding a working and non-working machine in order to diagnose further.  CSD logs can also be gathered.  For this you will want to open a case with TAC so that we can formally document the problem and resolution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: