Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN - cisco secure desktop package

Mohit Chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends

I was trying to get SSL VPN working on my 2800 router. I am half way through as when i type the url to access the VPN from Internet, it takes me to the login page and log me in successfully.

However, when it comes to click the start button for tunnel connection, it gives me an error saying that it cannot open the page and you need to log out.

Then i went to CCP (gui login on the router) and while i was looking under packages I saw that it was missing Secure desktop package. Following this, i downloaded the windows package (Cisco Secure Desktop Package " csd_3.6.6203-k9.pkg") for my laptop to test on, however the file that i downloaded was a zip file and even after extracting it, i did not see the .pkg file anywhere. However, i tried to use this extracted folder to use to install the package, it gave me an error that this is not a right type of file.

I think i am missing something here but not sure what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mohit

1 Reply 1

Jeff Van Houten
Level 5
Level 5

If you are looking for ssl VPN, you need any connect, not csd.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: