Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VPN Access RV082 Router

Hello,

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I'm having difficulty finding a good answer.  I'm working on creating a VPN connection to a network we're using for work purposes through the RV082 router.  I've configured the QuickVPN connections, utilized a certificate and account name/password, and was able to connect to the router. 

Upon connecting to the router, I've been able to ping the router based on the internal IP address (For this sake, 192.168.24.1), however I can't ping anything else on the network.  I'm new to configuring VPN connections, so I've even gone as far as creating a PPTP connection using Windows's VPN configuration, and was even able to connect to the router this way, but still unable to ping anything else on the network. 

Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?  We do have a server configured to be a RA/VPN server if needed, but if I'm using the router to connect, I shouldn't need that, correct?  Our main AD server and FS server are the two I need to share the most.  When we're not on site, I'd like to be able to allow my Team Chief to access his files from our LSA.  If you need more information, please let me know.  Thanks.

-Collins

Everyone's tags (5)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content