Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WebVPN groups-ASA 5510

Hi,

when I access https://ip_asa I don't see three fields (user,password and group), only user and password. What's going on?

I need different group policies to associate to different users, and my RADIUS can't do that with class attribute(it is UA of Verisign), so I need another way to do it.

Does anybody know how I could do it? Why "Group" promt is not in login page?

Thanks in advanced

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: WebVPN groups-ASA 5510

MARS supports ISS NIDS and HIDS event retrieval via SNMP. However, when configuring ISS RealSecure sensors (NIDS) and hosts (HIDS), you must configure each active signature to send an alert to the MARS Appliance. This task can be tedious because you must configure each sensor and after each signature upgrade, as an upgrade resets the redirect configuration. You can simplify this task by using the ISS Site Protector management console to define these changes globally and apply them to each sensor. ISS Site Protector 2.0 allows you to centrally manage SNMP alert destinations, such as the MARS Appliance, for group policies. You can then push these group policies to all desired host and network sensors. For each ISS signature update, you must specify the MARS Appliance as an SNMP alert destination before you apply the downloaded signatures to sensors using Site Protector

Re: WebVPN groups-ASA 5510

Under your tunnel group you need to enter "group-alias (alias name) enable" and I will usually lock my tunnel group to a group policy.

Views
Helpful
Replies