Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

when Serial Goes Down and ISDN Picks Up configure required

Hi

As per attached diagram we need configure on routers please find attachment.

3 Replies 3

hobbe
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

The best advice I can give you is to talk to your local cisco rep and have them help you to configure that.

why ? We are missing alot of information that we need to know to do a good job and this is not just a lab or test, this I understand, is a live network and if we make this wrong it will not funktion as intended.

It is better to talk to a local ciscorep and they can go over the full design with you so that you do not get a nasty surprise when things do not go they way they are supposed to.

Also you will make contact with someone that can come and help you on short notice and knows your environment.

To have information here on the forums is all good and well but it is not a substitute for a real techguy being there with you to help you when things go wrong or to help you plan the network and contingency plans.

Good luck

HTH

Hobbe is 100% right above. I have rated his post to compensate the low rating done by some frustrated one.

People thinks they can have working networks for free by googling around or asking on forums. That is not the case.

zoltanszasz
Level 1
Level 1

See here a list of ISDN configuration examples, what you need is Dial On Demand Routing.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk133/tech_configuration_examples_list.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: