Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring "PBR Support for Multiple Tracking Options" on Cat3550

s.cimmino
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the "PBR Support for Multiple Tracking Options" feature on a Cat3550 with 2.2(25)SEB4 IOS software. I'm following the example in document ID: 48003, but my switch does not accept the command "verify-availability" while configuring the "ip next-hop".

Is there any alternative command that I should use according to my IOS version?

I also tried to configure the same feature on a 2600 router with 12.4(4)T IOS, using the "ip sla" command instead of "rtr", but I haven't find the right commands. Have you got any example that can be a help to me?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

I've attached a document. Have a look at it, might help.

Regards,

AbhisheK

Please rate all posts!!!

Thank you AbhisheK for you replay,

I had already seen that document, but I had to stop at step 7, because the router does not accept the line "track 123 rtr 1 reachability".

"rtr" is not an allowed command after "track xxx", but I can't find an alternative valid command.

Silvia

Silvia,

To choose the correct IOS which supports, rtr, tracking and PBR you can use IOS feature navigator. Below is the url:

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Choose select by feature and add all the required features you want

I did it,

the IOS 12.2(25)SEB4, feature set IP Service (which I have), supports PBR, IP SLA and RTR, but it doesn't accept the command "set ip next-hop verify-availability A.B.C.D track xxx" written in the example document.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card