cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4404, ACS and NOVELL

sjamison
Level 1
Level 1

How do I get the ACS server to work with Novell to querry for users/passwords? I was told by a cisco engineer that ACS would be able to querry our NDS tree for accounts. I see the radius and ldap but cannot figure out how to exactly get it to work.(LDAP does work on NDS have tested and its working good) Nor have I quite figured out how my 4400 is supposed to pass security info to my wireless clients as a tac engineer said it would do from ACS.

Whats the best way to securely manage this so my wireless clients are very secure?

1 Reply 1

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

on the controller, under security, AAA, RADIUS Authentication. Add an entry for your ACS server. then under the WLAN, that you want to associate to the ACS, pull down the server 1 so that it is showing the server you added. From that point, the WLAN will send request to the ACS for login information.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card