Cisco Support Community
Community Member

7.0.220 wlc code

Currently running 7.0.116 on wisms. Other than the release notes, what are the pros and cons of this specific code version?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

7.0.220 wlc code

I understand from TAC this relase is a "fix" release. Nothing new was added.. This is what i was told ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
Community Member

Re: 7.0.220 wlc code

Don't know who in TAC would have said that. The release notes clearly state that there are new features in the code. Of course it also depends on what hardware you are running. What I am really interested in is the open caveats. Are these issues that have been introduced or did they exist in previous versions?

Trying to determine if it's worth an upgrade from 7.0.116.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: 7.0.220 wlc code does have some new features. I would have to say that the open caveats are still from existing release. New caveats are not yet know. You just have to look at the open and resolved caveats “Bug Scrub” prior to making a decision on what code version you will use. Like any newer code, you don’t know what issues might arise, but eventually they will end up in the open or resolved caveats.

*** Please rate helpful posts ***
CreatePlease to create content