Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ACS 5.2 - Swapping DNIS & CLI under Endstation Filters

I am running ACS 5.2 (more detail below) eval demo version for a proof of concept and noticed an oddity.. It appears that if you create a Endstation Filter and click the CLI/DNIS tab, click Create and then click DNIS and enter your info ex: *coolssid and hit submit it shows everything correctly, but if you go back and edit it. it swaps them.

Version : 5.2.0.26
Internal Build ID : B.3075.EVAL

If you have the webex recording viewer you can watch the little Webex Recording I did showing the steps and the issue.

Hopefully someone has an answer or Cisco can fix this bug.

Thanks,

Kayle

• Security and Network Management
2 REPLIES

Re: ACS 5.2 - Swapping DNIS & CLI under Endstation Filters

Kayle,

I would post this under secuirty->aaa as well. You may get more traction. We just deployed 5.2 ourselves. I had little involvement. Ill see if i can grab some of my security guys and pass this by him ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

Re: ACS 5.2 - Swapping DNIS & CLI under Endstation Filters

Thanks George,

I have a workaround for it, it's just that it's a nuisance and didn't know if others had seen it, or if cisco was aware of it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.