Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ACS 5.3 download

Hi,

there's been many threads on this already so I assume the problem is between the chair and the keyboard.

I  don't seem to be able to download ACS 5.3 (or any 5.x version) eval. I  followed the link below as instructed and logged on however when I click  download I end up with a message below (screenshot attached). The  version I'm trying to download is ACS 5.3.0.40 FCS OFFICIAL VERSION - I can't see anything saying eval / trial / demo. I have downloaded the demo licence but  need the software . So I'd appriciate if someone could tell me where to download it from?

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283883841&flowid=29537&softwareid=282766937&release=5.3.0.40&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

To Download this software, you must have a valid service contract associated to your Cisco.com profile.

If you do not have a service contract you can get one through:
  • Your Cisco Account Team if you have a direct purchase agreement with Cisco
  • Your Cisco Partner or Reseller
  Once you have the service contract you must associate your service contract to your Cisco.com user ID with Profile Manager
Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

Re: ACS 5.3 download

There is no demo software. There is only demo license. You need to get the usual software and use the eval license with it.

As shown in the message, you need to contact your account team so they facilitate the process for you. They may override your contract auth and allow TAC to publish the image to you.

HTH

Amjad

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Views
Helpful
Replies