Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Bronze

Adding a switch to NCS 1.1.0.58

Hi

I've added a number of switches to NCS and some of the switches had the wrong snmp communities, etc so weren't added as switches but instead were put under unknown devices.

I've corrected the information for each unknown device and am now seeing the following inventory status:

1951799867 (IP: 10.243.26.22) will not have its features collected due to , device SPT_ONLY

They're still unknown devices and there seems to be no way to get them to show up as switches.

I've tried to remove these devices but without success (despite a message appearing below the devices I tried to remove saying "Selected device(s) removed successfully.")

Have any of you seen this problem and found a solution?

Thanks

Martin

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Adding a switch to NCS 1.1.0.58

Hey Martin,

Do you have enough licenses, could you check it in the license center if everything is all right?

and

I think this Case information does not help you but maybe just for your information and gives you an idea:

CSCtq94229

Adding Switch (SPT mode only) to virtual domain throws exception

Symptom: Adding Switch (with SPT mode only) to Virtual Domain throws internal exception error.

Conditions: Whenever we have a switch added with license level SPT-only, associating the switch to any virtual domain throws internal exception error

Workaround: None.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content