Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.
i have gusset SSID authentication with radius server after i upgraded the ios of WLC there is not authentication happened with the AAA server
Are you able to check the logs of your radius?It might be possible that the WLC sends the radius requests with another source ip.Did you get any responses from the wireless Logs?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App
chk the wlan status,interface/interface group and in AAA raius setting. If every thing ok get some debugs from client and chk if request is going to AAA
Posted by WebUser Satya Mothukuri from Cisco Support Community App
- What code you upgraded to?
- Are you able to ping the radius server, if yes?
- Do we have the correct/any radius server configured under WLAN profile > Security > AAA servers?
- Run the following debugs on WLC CLI
(Cisco Controller) >debug client
(Cisco Controller) >debug aaa all enable
- Check if we're getting any hits on the radius server.
~BR Jatin Katyal **Do rate helpful posts**