Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Am i able Montior AP350 radio freq

I would like to monitor APradio freq to provide me an alert in case it fail, As some of my AP fail to assoc to user need to remove the restart the ap again, any body know why?

Regards

McNAz

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Am i able Montior AP350 radio freq

Hi ,

a) You can configure SNMP on the AP and query the radio interface or define the trap

There is new wireless lan managment software called WLSE ( Wirleless Lan Solution Engine ) will also help you to achieve your target

b) Are you getting any console loag messages when users starts failing the

association ? Check the log . If you are not running the latest firmware upgrade the the firmware on AP and on client side

Thanks for your help,

May I know which mib should I query fro the radio interface or to define as trap?

Which firmware should clear the problem, I've tried 11.21 and 11.23T (quite buggy) for this version.

Regards

McNaz

WLSE is a very, very expensive solution. We had version 1.0 and it did not have any adequate problem solving solutions on it.

McNaz -

If you need something to accomplish this please review www.wavelink.com for the Mobile Manager product. It can accomplish that.

Geoff Brown

Views
Helpful
Replies