Yesterday I noticed I started getting the following error messag on the WLSE when trying to view an AP config from within the WLSE
"Login failed, wrong credentials provided or Telnet/SSH disabled on this device" I never received that message before. I also now lack the ability to push an image out to the AP and feel the problems are related. The only thing that was changed on the WLSE was a patch upgrade to fix a date problem when trying to run a report. I ran the patch upgrade a few weeks ago, fixed the problem I had, went on vacation, and came back and noticed this new problem.
Has anyone out there seen/experienced this problem?
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...