Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Assign a Wireless user to a specific ACS group

I have a few APs in place running WDS. The APs are authenticating to ACS and ACS is authenticating users to Active Directory. When a user successfully logs into the wireless,ACS recognizes they came in through the wirelees,how do I get ACS to assign them to a specific group? Once they are assigned to a specific group I want to apply specific parameters. I do have WLSE in the mix.

thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Assign a Wireless user to a specific ACS group

ACS dynamically builds the Group Setup section interface depending on the configuration of your network devices and the security protocols being used. That is, what you see under Group Setup is affected by settings in the Network Configuration and Interface Configuration sections. Also, you can replace any group settings for downloadable access-control lists (DACLs) and RADIUS authorization components (RACs) with the settings in the network authorization policies (NAPs).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5338/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00805e876a.html#wp478585

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content