Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AZR (Access Zone Router) in SSG

My customer wants to run the AZR in the SSG router itself. Is it possible ?

Anyone running a system with AZRs to give me more design details ?

The auth used is EAP-SIM.

Tks

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: AZR (Access Zone Router) in SSG

You must set up the SSG RADIUS proxy feature on the router that has SSG. It enables the SSG to be aware of EAP authentication and process the user's SSG service information sent in the Access-Accept packet. You also must configure the access point (AP) and AZR as the RADIUS proxy client. The AP must use SSG as the authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) server for EAP authentication. The AZR must use the Domain Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) accounting feature and the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) log feature. SESM must be in RADIUS mode.

For more information refer to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5012/products_feature_guide09186a00801a39df.html

Re: AZR (Access Zone Router) in SSG

Hi wong,

Tks for the reply. From this answer I can assume that you cannot have the SSG and AZR confg in the same router.

Where can I find more information about the AZR function ?. For example: Can it be made redundant ?

And the configs for it ?

The URL provided doesnt address these issues in detail.

Views
Helpful
Replies