Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CA Certificate

Can anyone provide assistance with loading a pre-existing CA Certificate on the WLC4400 ?

6 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CA Certificate

Hi Noel,

for what reason do you need the certificate?

If you need this external certificate for https setup use this link here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008076cbd9.html#wp1101169

Best regards,

Frank

P.S. Please rate helpful posts

We are using PEAP w/MSCHAPv2. In our environment we would like the Controller to authenticate terminals via Radius (Acting as an Embedded Authentication Server). Am I taking the wrong approach.

Silver

Hi Noel,

i hav actual no answer for this, but i will have a setup in my test-lab the next days for that.

Please be patient.

Best regards,

Frank

Noel,

You are coming at it a bit of an angle. The WLC will pass along the authentication to a AAA server as a NAS. So you don't need a certificate on the WLC itself, just on the AAA server and the client if you are verifying the certificate. It's not actually the controller that does the authentication since it does not have an embedded AAA server yet, that will be in 4.1 code due out next year.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Is there any way to beta test 4.1 ?

To my knowledge, there is not a beta at this time.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content