Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cannot ping APs connected to WLC 2106

Hello,

I have a problem with pinging APs that are connected to WLC 2106. We have a TRUNK with VLAN50, VLAN51 and VLAN71 (all tagged) connected to our WLC 2106. VLAN50 is our management network. We have configured bot management and AP-management interfaces on WLC with IP addresses from our management network and we have set both to VLAN 50. We have also configured static IP addresses on every AP, connected to WLC.

The problem is we cannot ping APs. This means that APs can’t connect to any other device on the management network and we would like to use RADIUS for WiFi client authentication.

How can we solve this problem? I guess if we configure VLAN50 as native untagged VLAN in our TRUN, this would work? Is there any way to configure this without using native VLAN?

We also have problem with IPv6 connectivity. We have configured DHCP and we are using 1.1.1.1 DHCP proxy and it works great for IPv4, but how can we configure DHCP proxy for IPv6 addresses? Our WiFi clients need to get also IPv6 addresses. I have enabled “IPv6 enabled” option on the WLC.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Marko

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

It looks like I don't have access to this site. Can you please copy the text here or just the solution for this problem?

Best wishes,

Marko

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content