Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

cant access APs to manage them

Hi all. I have two APs setup to bridge across two buildings, one setup as a root and one as a non-root. I can get the to associate with each other, but the problem is that I can seem to manage them. Someone else set these up, and now I cant seem to get to the management GUI on them to do anything. I had to console in to get these configs. I cant get to them at all on the managment vlan, so what Im hoping is that you guys can look at these two configs and tell me where its wrong. The managment vlan is 319. At this point, I cant even ping either one of them, although they do pass traffic. Any help with these two 1242s will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: cant access APs to manage them

The configurations looks good. Did you enable the VLANs on the switchport connecting the devices. In most cases it is the switch side VLAN configuration that is root cause. Check if the VLANs are enabled and are configured correctly on the switches.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content