Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 1142AP Autonomous - Radio interface constantly reset and provides crash file

Hello All,

We have 10 Cisco 1142 Access Points currently configured as Autonomous and I'm experiecing very unusual behavior with the 2.4GHz radio interfaces on each of them. The IOS firmware is 15.2.2JB and they're connected to Cisco 2960 PoE switches. I'm not sure what could be causing this problem however it is service impacting and looks bad on me since I don't have a solution for it. One potential fix could be to upgrade the firmware to 15.2.4 but I'm sure if it is a firmware problem. Any advice would help. Here's an excerpt from the AP log:

Aug 18 14:40:16:  Writing driver stats to flash:/ap_log_r0_0.log..
Aug 18 14:40:21:
Aug 18 14:40:21: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to reset
Aug 18 14:40:22: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to down
Aug 18 14:40:23: %LINK-6-UPDOWN: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to up
Aug 18 14:40:23: %LINK-6-UPDOWN: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to down

Thanks,

Ali Ibrahim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should be able to go in

You should be able to go in and view teh R0_0.log file.

there might be something in there that you can do a bug search for.

HTH,

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
2 REPLIES

You should be able to go in

You should be able to go in and view teh R0_0.log file.

there might be something in there that you can do a bug search for.

HTH,

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thanks for your reply Steve.

Thanks for your reply Steve. 

The .log file is not human-readable. 

Ali.

Views
Helpful
Replies