Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 4402

I am in the process of installing a 4402-12. It's being connected to a HP Procurve GB PoE switch.  The Management and AP Manager are untagged.  2 VLANS were created 201 (SECURE) and 221 (GUEST).  HP switch has VLAN 1 disabled with no native VLAN being used.  Only VLAN currently being used on HP switch is 201.  When I connect the management and both AP mgr ports (LAG) I have a HTTPS connection to the management interface and it can also be pinged.  As soon as I tag or trunk the AP manager interfaces (or physically remove the AP manager cables) the management link drops and I no longer have any access to the 4402?  Why?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco 4402

Hi Stuart -- Thanks for posting in the Support Community. Believe your post will get more attention if you copy and paste it here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure. This forum is for Small Business Wireless Access Points.

Good luck and thanks again for visiting,

Stephanie Reaves

Small Business Technology Group

Cisco 4402

Silver

Re: Cisco 4402

Hello,

I have moved this thread from the Small Business Wireless area to the Security and Network Management area.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support

Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content