Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

cisco 4500 series switch

Dear support taem, in cisco 4500 series switch i am getting error interface TenGigabitethernet 1/14 utlization threshold violated.current in traffic 705.228 (70.52 %) and out traffic 707.462 ( 70.75 %) whereas configured threshold is 30 %.

i have checked on switch but qos is there in configuration.

where i need to check if any restriction is there for incoming and outgoing traffic.

and what necassery troubleshooting i need to be done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Do check the policy command

Do check the policy command used in the configuration or share you config some time traffic shaping is used with to control the traffic

4 REPLIES

Dear support taem, in cisco

Dear support taem, in cisco 4500 series switch i am getting error interface TenGigabitethernet 1/14 utlization threshold violated.current in traffic 705.228 (70.52 %) and out traffic 707.462 ( 70.75 %) whereas configured threshold is 30 %.

i have checked on switch but qos is not  there in configuration.

where i need to check if any restriction is there for incoming and outgoing traffic.

and what necassery troubleshooting i need to be done.

Silver

Do check the policy command

Do check the policy command used in the configuration or share you config some time traffic shaping is used with to control the traffic

Thaks Kaaftab

Thaks Kaaftab

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Duplicate post.  Go here:

Duplicate post. 

Go here:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12219646/cisco-4500-series-switch

Views
Helpful
Replies