cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EAP-FAST

lanetlisey
Level 1
Level 1

I need Cisco EAP-FAST installation exe urgently.

(for Windows7 32bit)

can anyone help me?

5 Replies 5

Peter Nugent
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I did a quick google search for eap-fast module. You need version 2.2 which is compatible with 32 and 64bit windows 7.

Try it

bob.peterson
Level 1
Level 1

Why hasn't Cisco answered this???  I'm looking through the Cisco site for an installable EAP-FAST module for Windows 7 but nothing...  Why so poor of support for EAP-FAST?

Bob, I might suggest downloading the new Cisco Anyconnect. Cisco is leaded with the anyconnect supplicant for their wireless supplicant. You can use this to support EAP-FAST and its FREE.

Why native 7 doesnt support it is becuase its a Cisco EAP.

I hope this helps...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Thanks for the info.  Which AnyConnect client do I download?

Hi Bob,

Download the latest 3.x... I have my 7 on 3.0.3054 and they work fine.

If you find this helpful if you would be so kind to rate post. And if this fixes your problem mark the question answered. It will help others during their search.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card