cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco NCS Prime - Possible Database Issue?!

John Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

I appear to have problems with our NCS Prime database, I am running NCS in HA environment and over the last few months been running on the secondary server and collecting reports fine.

After failing back I have noticed that no data appears when I run reports on have a "flat-line" on all reports which gather data such as Client Traffic, once I failed back again to run on the secondary server in an attempt to gather some data the same problem occurs. I do however seem to have a small peak in data last night for 4 hours but this then dropped off.

Is there any way to see if I have lost the historical data?

Thanks

John

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

John,

Possible opening a TAC case is what you need to do. There is a way to access the DB, but it's better for TAC to take a look at that. Also, what version are you running?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott;

I have thought about opening a TAC Case and suspected I may have to do this. I am running NCS Prime 1.3.

Issues I have seen is from upgrading. Have you upgraded to PI 1.3 or was PI 1.3 a greasy install? Also they might have some commands that they will have you issue or they will issue, but it's better for them to give you those than telling you what to issue because you don't want to loose everything.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: