Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 1.3 swiss keyboard

Hi there,

we have problem with the Wi-Fi Prime when they want to send the guest account via mail. Because the can't enter the @ symbol. With my german keyboard I have no problem, is that a problem with the Chrome Plug-in and the swiss keyboard?

My version of the IE and the Chrome-Plug-in are the same, but the can't enter the @ when they want to send the mail to the mail address

regards,
Sebastian

3 Replies 3

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Strange thing.

Have you tried to use a software keyboard (On-Screen keyboard for example comes with windows OS)? will it work?

I suspect the problem is with the layout the are using from windows keyboard config and not with the keyboard itself.

Try a software keybaord and see if same issue happens.

Also, try to disable all plugins on the browser and see if that helps. plugins sometimes cause problems.

Regards,

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Yes, I mean the layout and not the keyboard, you are right.

I checked it and it is definetly a problem with the siwss layout. So i need to find a solution for it now.

I go in contact with my swiss colleauges maybe they have an idea.

Try using a software that shows you the keycode of the @ character on english and swiss layouts and compare if they are the same.

(a free software can be downloaded from here: http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/Download/KeyCodes.zip)

I think the code is different.

Regards,

Amjad

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card