cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 1.3

skelley5000
Level 1
Level 1

I did an opps and deployed the latest IOS image to all of our switches, I have looked and looked for a way to stop the deployment. Right now I have stopped the the service but I need to find out a way to stop the deployment when I turn Prime back on???

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Prime Infra# ncs stop - Stops the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server

Prime Infra# ncs status - Shows the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server status

Prime Infra# ncs start - Starts the Cisco Prime Infrastructure server

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

so this will stop the image deployment..just want to make sure

NO this is the process to stop Prime infra after installation.

Regards

well my question was how to stop an image deployment if you have chosen multiple switches instead just the one you want

If you started a job to push an image, then you need to go to the job and delete that job if its not too late.

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Naveen Kumar
Level 4
Level 4

If you attempt to uninstall Prime Fulfillment as root, but root is not the Prime Fulfillment owner, if you attempt to use the ./prime.sh stop command to halt all Prime Fulfillment processes, the processes will remain running. If you did not install as root, use the ./prime.sh stop command before following the next steps, but be sure to execute ./prime.sh stop only as the Prime Fulfillment owner.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card