Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Prime 2.0

Hi,

I am trying to distribute an image to my device (3750G)

Error:

SWIM5017: Could not initiate copy operation to device. Recommended Action: 
Please verify whether PI server is reachable (pingable) from device.
Error loading image to Flash.For more details please check /opt/CSCOlumos/conf/ifm/swim/jobs/10.1.1.1_tftp_telnet.log for the output from the device on which the image transfer failed.Image Copy Operation Failed

The supported protocols for image transfer are: SCPConnecting to the device using SSH...Connected successfully.Sufficient free space is available on flash1 to copy the image.
Retrieving configuration file from the device...Current device config is copied to /opt/CSCOlumos/conf/ifm/swim/jobs/10.1.1.1_ConfigChecking if HTTP server is enabled on the device...
Http Server is not enabled, will continue with Software Upgrade Operation.Copying c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin from Software 
Repository to scp-specific directory.Copied successfully to /localdisk/tftp/c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.binLoading image file to flash device : c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin --> 
flash1:c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin using SCP Error loading image to Flash.
For more details please check /opt/CSCOlumos/conf/ifm/swim/jobs/10.1.1.1_scp_telnet.log for the output from the device on which the image transfer failed.Image Copy Operation Failed

Cisco Prime 2.0 error SWIM5001 Image copy operation failed

Regards,

Otto

2 REPLIES

issue the "debug ip scp" CLI

issue the "debug ip scp" CLI command on the device you are trying to update.

It may be incorrect priviledge level or ip scp is not enabled on the device.

Hi Jonas,thnx for the reply

Hi Jonas,

thnx for the reply but I already found the answer.

The answer is:

Upgrade to Prime 2.1 and the use of tar-files to deploy images to the switches.

Regards,

Otto

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content