Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Prime and WLCs configuation synchronization

We are using three 5508 WLCs with 7.4 soft and Cisco Prime Infrastructure (latest). Problem is with client traps sent to our NMS. There are tons of uselless client traps. When I have disabled all of them manually from the CLI, on each of controllers, they remain disabled unill next day and than only client traps are back to Enabled. This is where Prime comes. I believe that there is some feature which synchonizes configuration on all controllers, but I have no clue how to trace it. I have read through the documentation of configuration and design guides of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, but I found only config sync with network audit feature which compares configuration to the one stored in Prime, but still nothing about actual synchronization of configration.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

3 REPLIES

I am aware of templates, but is there anything apart from template which might result in automatic configuration to the, lets call it "defaults"?

The only way AFAIK that would be coming from Prime is if you are configured to enforce template Config Group settings via audit.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content