1. Same as Method 3, an external editor is used to create the config file. Save the file name as "cred.conf".
2. Copy the file to an external memory card (microSD Card).
3. Insert the microSD card to the phone device.
4. Run the "My files" application.
5. Navigate to /extSdCard and confirm if the "cred.conf" file is available (copied into the external memory card at step 2).
6. Long key press "cred.conf" file until the Copy menu is displayed.
7. Select "Copy" and paste the file to the parent folder /sdcard0.
If Passpoint system is configured for EAP-TLS, CA certificate and User certificate must be copied using microSD card. The files can also be sent as emails because PKCS#12 SGS4 support multiple certificate encoding formats. ".p12" formatted certificate is generally recommended.
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...