Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Comparability issue between AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 (Aironet 1410 Integrated Metro Bridge) and Cisco Exalt ExtendAir r5005 (PART NO. AIR-XLTC50DA31EK9)

To whom may concerns:

Currently we are using AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 (Aironet 1410 Integrated Metro Bridge) in our site as a Point-to-Point network. Since AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 can be used as multi-point access and we are trying to access more than one location, I had ordered one more AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 to a local retailer.

However, I was told that AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 is already obsolete and the retailer is suggesting Cisco Exalt ExtendAir r5005 (PART NO. AIR-XLTC50DA31EK9) as an alternate model.

What I need to know is that whether AIR-BR1410A and Cisco Exalt ExtendAir r5005 are comparable to each other. Particularly frequency band (channel) should be comparable.

If frequency band of AIR-BR1410A-E-K9 and Cisco Exalt ExtendAir r5005 are not comparable, could you suggest a device that is comparable to AIR-BR1410A-E-K9?

Your swift response will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies