Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.
i want to ask if controller 2500 support
- IPv4 & IPv6 .- deliver centralized security policies
- wireless intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities
- rogue access point indentification and containment
- RF management,redundancy,QoS,=
- Layer 3 fast secure roaming for WLANs
or i have to go to 5500 ??
Go here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12217216/controller-2500
Yes these features are available in 2500 series no need to go for 5500
see below link
thanks abwahid , i also want to ask about if AP700 support L3 roaming or i have to go to Ap 1602i ?
Yes, it will support L3 roaming.
Data Sheet for 2500
and for feature check the link
****************Do rate helpful posts*****************
thanks , i also want to ask about if AP700 support L3 roaming or i have to go to Ap 1602i ?