cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom WebAuth

wowsersusa
Level 1
Level 1

I am basically trying to take the e-mail pass-through page and manipulate the simple html code say Signature instead of Email Address. However Every time I copy the code and open up the login.html that I upload with the custom webauth page I no longer have a submit button and even when I hit enter it no longer redirects me anywhere. Basically the need for this is to have the users name in the system to log them. We are just trying to figure out if there is a way for a guest to self register themselves by reading a license agreement and then signing at the bottom. Thanks in advance for any help that could be provided

4 Replies 4

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can do this. When you are manipulating the code, are you removing any of the java scripting?

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

No I am keeping all the scripting there. I basically copy the source from the e-mail webauth page and make one minor change that changes the line Input Email to Signature. Even if I don't change a thing the submit button doesn't show up. I will attach the html page to give someone a better understanding of what is going on.

ok, when you are uploading, are you just uploading the HTML file or a tar archive that thas all the files?

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

I Tar the file first which does work without a problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: