Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHCP Address Required option in WLC

I cant seem to find the sytex for this option in the CLI ... am i missing something?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: DHCP Address Required option in WLC

gstefanick wrote:

I cant seem to find the sytex for this option in the CLI ... am i missing something?

Yeah.  A break!  Gee whiz George, it's New Year's Eve!  Grab a beer (or whatever is your poison) and chill-lax. 

AHHAHA... Its not new years eve yet, not here anyway !

I am behind in my stuides... Hey are you looking at the IE wireless track yet ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
Hall of Fame Super Gold

"IE wireless track"????

CCIE

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content