Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

download prime 1.2??

i do not find a downloadable ova file for 1.2, but need it because i have pak key for prime 1.2..

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: download prime 1.2??

I saw a couple of cases today where that when registering a PAK and getting the licenses through the license portal at www.cisco.com/go/license or www.cisco.com/go/licensing that the system transposed the UDI or VUDI serial number from upper case to lower case or the other way around.

Open the .lic file for the Prime server with a text editor and make sure it matches EXACTLY to what is displayed under Administration>Licensing from the Prime WebUI.

If the case is tranposed, you'll need to open a case to the licensing department to get them to correct it.

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Prime Infrastructure 1.2 has been removed... you can use PI 1.3 and install the license for PI 1.2 that you have as it will work. This will also work for PI 1.4 and PI 2.0. PI 1.2 was not a stable platform and thus removed.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

this is what i have done..

i have 1.2 PAK wich i have licensed with the 1.3 PI i have installed. But when i try to install the license files, PI says "UID does not match" ....

Cisco Employee

I saw a couple of cases today where that when registering a PAK and getting the licenses through the license portal at www.cisco.com/go/license or www.cisco.com/go/licensing that the system transposed the UDI or VUDI serial number from upper case to lower case or the other way around.

Open the .lic file for the Prime server with a text editor and make sure it matches EXACTLY to what is displayed under Administration>Licensing from the Prime WebUI.

If the case is tranposed, you'll need to open a case to the licensing department to get them to correct it.

download prime 1.2??

The license will indeed work, like Rob mentioned, it is an issue with the portal.  I have ran into issue with upper and lower case and the portal was putting everything in upper case.  I just open a TAC case with licensing to get it resolved fast.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

download prime 1.2??

can i use this also when i have licensed 1.3 pak keys and use it for the 2.0 Prime?

Would help me a lot in update stuff...

regards

Yes... I have done it

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content