Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

EAP and AES CCM on 1310 AP/Bridges

I have a pair of Cisco 1310 AP/Bridges. I am attempting to use them only in bridge mode. I can get them configured using open/wep/wpa shared keys, but when I attempt to configure them using AES CCM and Network EAP I can not get them to talk to each other. The Root Bridge which is setup as the Radius with a dedicated user for the Non-Root gives the error of "NAS shared key mismatch with XX.XX.XX.XX" and the Non-Root Bridge gives the error Interface Dot11Radio0, cannot associate EAP authenticating" I have checked the Radius shared key on the Root and also ensured that the username and password on the non-root match. I can't find much on this on the interwebz. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Ben,

Can you post the show run on each ?

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Ben,

can you post the configs of the root and non-root bridges?

the key mismatch error means the key you entered in the local-radius config, and the ip radius-server lines do not match.  When you enter these you want to use 'key 0' not 'key 7'.  the AP will encrypt the key after you enter it.

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content