Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

EAP-FAST with 1240 using Intel clients

Hi,

I have Cisco 1240 and 1130 APs with Intel Proset clients using the latest drivers, and I can't get EAP-FAST to work. All of my APs have 12.3(7)JA. My Odyssey clients work with EAP-FAST but my Intel's won't work. I keep getting asked to accept the PAC over and over again. I read in one post it might be a problem with the IOS version. Please let me know if anyone has some tips. I am using Steel Belted Radius (funk)

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: EAP-FAST with 1240 using Intel clients

Since EAP FAST configuration works with other client cards there can be no issue with the configuration. Did you check with Intel regarding support for EAP FAST with Intel cards?

Re: EAP-FAST with 1240 using Intel clients

Thanks for the reply. I got it working yesterday. It seems with EAP-FAST my radius server does not like having the domain name filled out. When it is blank, it connects. It may be an issue with how my radius server handles EAP-FAST verses LEAP and TTLS which I already have working. It seems every new wireless configuration is difficult the first time.

R Duke

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content