Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Gold

EAP-TLS and certificate export

Hello we are using EAP-TLS authentication with ACS 3.2 and MS CA...It works fine Now I would like to deploy this solution also in our DMZ for visitors... Problem is that I dont want plug vistiors to our network for certificate install.. Is there any way how to export and than import personal (server side) certificate for vistors?

Thx

M.

4 REPLIES

Re: EAP-TLS and certificate export

Hello,

Can you please give more details about your setup ? What kind of access to your network do your visitors need ?

Based on my experience, I do not recommend using certificate for visitors (complex to implement, hard to manage, no added value, requires administrative right on the computer...). Is web authentication not sufficient ?

Rgds,

Gaetan

what type of ca u use..i m trying to do the same for machine authentication using standalone ca and active directory..the best practice is enterprise but standalone ca can be used ..i got it confirmed with cisco-thanx

Gold

Our design is Root CA and Subordinate CA... we enroll certs from subordinate i will try use enroll directly from root..THX

please

can you help me and tell me how can i configured the ACS and install the certification in client and ACS

do i need use interprise root certification and how can i do it

please advice

thanks in advance

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content