We have EAP-FAST clients on a WiSM controlled wireless network. Is there some config option on the controller to force clients to reautenticate in some period? I mean on WLC config not on an ACS. Thanks.
This "Session Timeout" is a configurable parameter that is set under the WLAN policy config, have a look;
Here is where this is set (look at number 4);
WLAN Policy Configuration
Refer to the WLANs > Edit page for a description of these parameters.
1. The WLAN SSID box contains the current WLAN 1 SSID. If desired, enter a different SSID.
2. The Radio Policy box contains the default bands controlled by the WLAN 1 policy. If desired, enter a different WLAN 1 policy: 802.11a only, 802.11g only, 802.11b/g only, 802.11a/g only, or All.
3. The Admin Status box contains the default administrative status (unchecked, or disabled). If desired, enable the WLAN 1 policy by checking the Admin Status box.
4.*** The Session Timeout box contains the default 802.11 session timeout (0, or no timeout). If desired, enter a different 802.11 session timeout in minutes.***
5. The Quality of Service (QoS) box contains the default QoS status (Silver, or Best Effort QoS). If desired, enter a different QoS: Platinum = Voice, Gold = Video, Bronze = Background, or leave as Silver = Best Effort. VoIP clients should be set to Platinum, Gold or Silver, while low-bandwidth clients can be set to Bronze.
6. The Allow AAA Override box contains the default AAA Override status (unchecked, or disabled). If desired, enable AAA Override by checking the AAA Override box.
7. The Blacklist Exclusion List Timeout box contains the default client Exclusion List (blacklist) timeout status (checked, or enabled). If desired, disable Exclusion List (Blacklist) Timeout by unchecking the Blacklist Timeout box.
Transferring Crash file from standby: Login to the Active WLC in HA.
From CLI: (Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload filename (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload mode tftp (Cisco Controller) >transfer
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark
and OmniPeek. The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More
filters will be added as time allows. It is a living doc, so check back
for changes every so often Please feel f...