Views
Helpful
Replies

Hotspot HTTPS certificate

mohamed.ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

please, your support I have a Cisco WLC as well I configure Hotspot for authentication. but i faced difficulties to add HTTPS certificate.

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Can you explain those difficulties , in detail ?

M,

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Capturezzzz.PNG

- Also click on details , and provide that info too.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

FYCapturejjj.PNG

- Looks like the certificate you are using has been issued by a Certificate Authority which is not known to your local browser.

M.

how can i solve this ?

- That's beyond the scope of this post; you need to acquire knowledge of the concept of Certificate Authorities; the shortest  way would be to acquire a cert signed by a well known CA. ISP's usually provide subscription facilities for acquiring certificates ; these cost money (not much).  When you generate a certificate your self , you must add the acquired CA  as a trusted CA to your browser. Google on these matters with relevant keywords for more info.

M.

Dear, I know about the CA, as well i have CA that provided from ISP, i tried to configure the certificate but it's not working . as a result of a put this ticket here.
i wanna the steps to add certificate

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card