Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How ACS SE integrate with Oracle?

Hi,

My customer has bought ACS solution engine and would like to implement IEEE 802.1x for its wireless users for control access

a) Current user database is Oracle. I understand to integrate with Oracle, one needs to use ODBC-complaint RADIUS server but ACS SE does not support ODBC. What are the options I can have and type of EAP proposed? Should I propose EAP-PEAP MS-CHAPv2 or EAP-TLS?

b) Customer is looking into implementing Single Sign On(SSO) for wireless access. I believe only EAP-PEAP with MS-Chap v2 support SSO using windows default supplicant. Customer is not willing

c) Is there any free supplicant which can support SSO?

Thanks

-Delon

2 REPLIES

Re: How ACS SE integrate with Oracle?

Looks like a lot of head scratching going on. I'm guessing that you need the Oracle user database to use LDAP, which should work with ACS SE 4.2.

I'm afraid I can't offer any advice on free SSO clients...

Re: How ACS SE integrate with Oracle?

EAP-Peap is the most widely adopted EAP protocol. It is also pretty secure with server side auth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content